The set-up is pretty simple with Twitonomy. You can log-in using your Twitter account. This will open the doors to a slew of different information involving your account and your followers.
What you can monitor:
- Your handle
- Your competition
There is also a premium version that gives you access to download the information. The rest of it is free, though.
This is a great way to keep track of how your tweets are doing. In terms of business, this tool is a gold mind.
Check out what is going out on your page using the dashboard.
Have access to:
- How often you tweet per day
- How many links you’ve shared
- How often others mentioned you in their tweets
- Who you retweet most often and who you reply to the most
- What hashtags you’ve used the most
- Which of your tweets were retweeted the most
- Which of your tweets were favorited the most
See more features here.
If you are considering promoting a handle or a tweet, this will give you great insight on what is most successful.
Here is a preview of our top ranked tweets
You can find everything you need to know on the "profile" and "mentions and RT" tabs.
Twitonomy has a feature that most analytics do not offer. You can also monitor your competitions' accounts as well as various topics. You can only do this for people who follow you.
To find the information:
- Click "Followers"
- Select a handle you want to review
- You will now be able to see the same analytics that are visible for your handle
You can set up monitoring panels for a variety of keywords, users, or lists. You can also interact with the tweets all from the Twitonomy dashboard.
After upgrading to premium, you will also have access to the "search" tab which allows you to look for topics or hashtags to monitor.
Read more about the competition analytics here.
For more information on social media, contact a Blue Archer Professional.
Online Content and Support Specialist